Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sarah and Cedar - Engaged!

Sarah is athletic. Very athletic. I have known her since high school and as far back as I remember, she has kicked butt at any sport she try's... I hear you shaking your head Sarah...but it is true!

A while back a friend recruited 'this guy' to come play indoor soccer for their team and Sarah had no idea that that day, that game, she would meet her future husband.

Sarah and Cedar are an amazing couple. They didn't know each other as children but they hold that kind of love for each other, that school ground, I'm gonna push you down cause I like you, kind of love. They are playful with each other, supportive and fun. Although... sorry Cedar, I do think Sarah could take you... just sayin.






Going into this shoot, knowing Sarah before hand, I expected all of the shots to look like the one below. She always makes a goofy, cute face for the camera! I was pleasantly surprised that she rocked some serious rawr in a few of the following though!





See... RAWR




The shirts that they are wearing were made by Matt, a friend of theirs. Super cool and totally custom! Check out their site www.jamper.org


Changed in the car, broad daylight... my kind of clients!










Checking out the rock!
















Sarah told me she didn't have any 'good' shots of her ring...well lets just fix that now shall we :)


I had SUCH a blast starting out my 4th of July with you guys! Thanks for being you!

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time too! Thanks again. The pictures are absolutely fantastic. We especially love the sequence of leaning on the trees! They turned out perfectly... great vision.
    -Sarah and Cedar

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great shots Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete